Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Canon 100-400 f/4-5.6L IS

For those of you following along, you know I traded my Canon 24-70 f/2.8L for the Canon 100-400 f/4-5.6L IS. Best. Deal. Ever.
To say I love this lens doesn't do it justice. I'm completely infatuated. It is probably the sharpest lens I have ever used. I didn't think I'd like the push-pull type zoom, but they got it right. And with push-pull, it's fast to go from 100mm to 400mm. No reason to miss a shot. Here is just a small sample of shots I've taken recently with this lens, most all of them taken with the old Canon 5D.



Is it a beast? No more so then my other favorite lens, the Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS (I still use version 1)

In fact, I like this lens so much, I'm considering selling my old 5D and the 70-300 f4-5.6 IS to get a Canon 7D...

1 comment:

  1. I like it. The pictures look great. Now I have another thing on my list to get. It gonna take awhile I have to get my 5D Mark II first. Good Job and thanks for sharing.
    Tony Vazquez

    ReplyDelete