Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 365 Group

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you are planning on joining us on 1/1/2011 by adding an image a day to our flickr 365 group, Focused on 365. Images can be from your DSLR, point and shoot, phone, anything, but it must be taken that day. You will need to sign up for a flickr account, and they are free for 200 images, which means only your most recent 200 images will be viewable. The pro account allows unlimited images, and is $25 a year.

If your new to flickr, here is a quick tutorial on how to upload and add images to the group. Can't wait to see all of your images!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there with bells on Frank. I can tell you that after completing 2010 365...I'm a better photographer for it. It honed my eye (I was always looking for my next shot), it made me learn my camera really well (I always had it with me every day), I got to see what others were shooting and tried new ideas I saw that I hadn't thought of, and it was a great community of friends that I knew I could meet up with at the end of the day. It wasn't easy at times, but oh so well worth the time and effort. That you for being such a great leader and all your inspiration. Happy New Year Frank. Here's to another 365!

    ReplyDelete