Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

A Common Scene


I shoot this same scene all the time. My dogs, in my front doorway. In the morning this area normally provides open shade. In early afternoon, we get soft diffused light. Late afternoon will occasionally provide harsh direct light for a brief time, so I keep a close eye on it.

The doorway frames the dogs nicely, and requires them to lay nice and close together. The brown paint, wood floors and leather and wood chair provides great warmth. It's a great place to test a lens or work on a new process, or try to create a new Lightroom preset from an image I shoot there.


Do you have a go-to setup/scene/location that you return over and over again? Below are shots from the same doorway, but taken on different days over the last year.










Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment