Pages

Friday, October 6, 2017

Rambo


Tap, tap, tap... is this thing on?

It's been a very long time since I've posted here. Perhaps now is as good a time as any to put something up. I'm hoping that going forward, I will post 2-3 images a week to share and discuss if there was any special work of some sort that went into capturing the image.

This image is of a dog we rescued earlier this summer, Rambo. I've been visiting him and updating his progress all summer long. He has pemphigus, an autoimmune disease, and was in horrible shape when we pulled him from certain death at the shelter. He is an amazing dog. More of his story, and what he needs in the future is here: Rambo Needs A Foster

Hoping I will be able to continue showcasing images here. My focus has been aimed at dog photography, and I would love for you to come along with me on this journey...

Frank
SaveSave

1 comment: