Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Carmen at the Gas Station



We have had a lot of fun in my Thursday night class this semester, haven't we? This past week, I actually took the opportunity to take some shots, as we were using the Westcott Apollo softbox again (I love that thing!), we had a great car, we had a fun set, and we had Carmen. I am really hoping that I see some cd's from the students. It's getting harder to get models, as they all say the same thing, "we never get that many images". I know, I sound like a broken record.

Several of these shots were taken at high ISO with available light. So, what did you get from this shoot?

And attention students! Do you want your images seen by thousands of people? So do I. But if you send me your single favorite image that was shot in my Thursday night class, I will post it here on this blog for all 10 of you to see ;-) Here is what I need: 1 image sized at 800 x 800 at 72 dpi. Please send it to me at frankwisephotography at geemail.com (please note the purposeful misspelling of geemail) I only want 1 image, and it needs to have been taken during 1 of my Thursday night lighting on location classes. Deadline for this is Friday, 6/11/10.

3 comments:

  1. Your images of Carmen are awesome! I'm gonna have to do a double take at mine and see if I can improve them some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and one more thing, the second picture in your slide-show, the one that has the no smoking sign in the background. That would have been awesome to get if she was holding a smoke in her hand!

    ReplyDelete