Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sunrise & power poles


Sunrise & power poles
Originally uploaded by fwisneski

If we didn't have 112 degree heat yesterday, I wouldn't have gotten this image this morning. Which, of course, includes 1 of my favorite things, power poles. Yes it was hot. But who could complain about waking up and driving into work with this?

When you look at things in the proper perspective, everything seems okay. There will be many changes around here soon. I won't see many of you as often, and I won't be at Tri much longer. But I am in a good place right now, and excited about these changes, and of course, spending some much needed time with my family.

If you missed it, please enjoy todays sunrise. I know I did.

Shot, of course, with the iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment