Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First Post



Testing, testing, 1,2,3, Is this thing on?

Welcome everyone!

Welcome to day 1 of the blog. I will be using this blog to keep all my Tri-Community students updated on recent happenings and coming attractions for my classes. I will also be utilizing this space for miscellaneous ramblings and links to photography sites and information that I find interesting or relevant. Will it be updated daily? Hardly, but I will try and maintain at least 1 new post a week, so please check back often.

I hope that you will utilize the comments section of the blog, I get many emails from all of you that would probably be enjoyed by everyone, I just can't barrage all my students with 15 emails a day ;-)

If you have any ideas for information you would like to see posted, or possible topics for future posts, please comment below. I have also listed several links to sites I find interesting. This list is hardly complete, and will be added to on an on-going basis. I will also be ocassionally post images from students that were shot in my class, that I find exceptional. And posted at the bottom are just 2 such images, shot by none other than Vincent Miao.

Let me know what you think,

Frank









16 comments:

  1. Hi Frank,
    I think this is a cool idea. I'll be checking in often because you share lots of good things that I find helpful and interesting. Have a great day.
    Carol
    P.S. This is my first blog...how am I doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frank,
    Check out this funny website. I saw it on the news last night. It's only been up for a week or so and has already gotten thousands of hits. I guess it's everything we're not supposed to do when photographing family portraits.

    http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome.. I will be a regular reader, as I am interested in your stories, thoughts and insight! - Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so happy you finally have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is fantastic the images created ! ! ! congrats to you and Vincent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! This seems to be off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea for you. The blog looks good.

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks good Frank!!!
    Gus A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent! you have way too much useful info for just an email. thanks for setting up the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool now that we can use the blog instead of back tracking emails to look for links and information. Awesome idea Frank =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If this is blogging...I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad you enjoy it Carol! And thank you everyone for the well wishes. Check back often, as I plan on maintaining this a little more often than the emails.

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  13. Someone has been busy lol! Let the blogging begin...
    Albert

    ReplyDelete
  14. The site update looks great Frankie! Now keep me entertained on this blog damn it!

    .. Pete

    ReplyDelete
  15. wao nice

    any way how next model thanks

    thanks

    http://www.modelmayhem.com/YOMEN

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Frank.... have a nice weekend! ! !

    ReplyDelete