Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stuff you should be checking out

Hey everyone!

I haven't done 1 of these in awhile, so here are some things I found interesting this week:

Joe McNally's "Letter to a young photographer"

David duChemin's "Just"

And David's new $5 "E-book"

Help-Portrait

And here is what Faded and Blurred is doing for help-portrait on 12/12:

F&B help-portrait 12/12/09


Scott Kelby's 10 Lightroom tips for new users

Terry White's Annual Christmas gift list

KuperBlog
(just because I love her photography ;-P)

And if you've got nothing to do this Saturday, why not come join the Faded and Blurred crew in Downtown LA?

For my classes this week:

Monday night: We will be splitting up in groups and having fun. The gloves come off, and it's gonna be a competition!

Wednesday night: Lecture. Bring your questions, bring your images for critique

Thursday night: Shooting the reception. Helpful hints, tips, and techniques to get the shot!

Also, students, I have been extremely disappointed with the amount of images we have been receiving. Please surprise me, or for the next few weeks, we will be shooting "Still life, fruit in a bowl"

2 comments:

  1. Could we get the names (again) of the married couple in the mock wedding?

    Thanks in advance.

    P.S.

    “Evull” was my word verification phrase for this post! Go Figure! ;-)

    ReplyDelete