Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone! Welcome to 2010. To celebrate the new year, focus my passion, and to promote Faded & Blurred, I started a 365 project. But instead of doing an individual 365, I started a group. Each member of the group will be posting 1 image daily for 365 days. We already have over 30 members in the group, and I am really looking forward to seeing what develops over time. Both with individual creativity, and with my own photography. It will be a nice benchmark to see where we started, and where we wind up.

If you would like more info about the group, you can find it here. To follow along or join the group, you can find it here. All you need to join is to be a Faded & Blurred member and have a flickr account. Both are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment