Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome back students!

Welcome new students, and welcome back old students. This post will just be an aid to get you up to speed at school.

For the new students, here are the places I can be found:

Faded and Blurred Please feel free to register and create your own profile, it's free, and built for you!

Frank Wise Photography

Facebook

Twitter

My Flickr

Tri-Community Flickr Group


Faded & Blurred Flickr Group

frankwisephotography (at) gmail.com

Model Mayhem


Super Shoots


All of those are places where I can be found, and maintain a presence. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email, I am pretty good at responding quickly. Going forward, this blog is a great place to find out what is coming up in the following week, I update it at least weekly. I hope we have an amazing semester, we have several new classes being taught for the 1st time, and I am very excited about them.

The image above was my entry for the Faded & Blurred 365 project today. It is a reminder to stop and remember to indulge your passion, fire up your creativity, spend a few minutes charging your batteries.

See you all soon,

Frank

1 comment:

  1. See you at school Frank. I'm glad school's starting tomorrow. I've missed all my school peeps. Thanks for talking to Jeffery for me...I'll check it out.
    Carol & Chessie too

    ReplyDelete