Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Faded & Blurred 2010 34


Faded & Blurred 2010 34, originally uploaded by fwisneski.

Faded & Blurred 2010 34
This is my lunch.

This is so much more than my lunch

I have had this book on my Amazon Wish List for a year. I finally bought it and recieved it this week.

I have been running down a path for a while now. In the last 6 months, it has really picked up steam. I have also been battling myself. This is nothing new. But the questions are coming faster than ever. "Is this good?" "Are you good enough?" "What are you doing?" "Are you crazy?" "When will you give up? You know you always do..."

I'm tired, I'm exhausted, I'm spent. I have a lot of obligations. I have very little time. But I can't stop running. Climbing. Breathing. Sometimes I just want to rest. Stuff is falling through the cracks. Old relationships are changing. New ones are emerging. I can't stop.

And I still don't know what I'm doing, or where I am going. And this little book understands all of that. And it validates everything I have been doing, and it tells me it's all okay.

This was so much more than lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment