Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Processed with Aperture 3


IMG_8434 - Version 2, originally uploaded by fwisneski.

Hi Everyone!


The image above was processed with Aperture 3. Apple released it this week, and I am playing with the 30 day free trial. It is available for $199. Jeffery and I are having wildly different experiences with it, and I am not ready to give a thumbs up or thumbs down on it yet. The 1 intriguing factor for me with this program is the ability to do slideshows. As a recent Apple convert, I do miss ProShow Producer, but perhaps this program can finally replace that.

Also, in a concerted effort to make the website and blog more cohesive, I made some design changes. Let me know what you think.

Here is a quick update on what to expect this week in class:

Sunday: We will be at Tri. We are going to cover Lightroom. Please don't forget to bring images!

Monday: No school! We are closed for President's day

Wednesday: We will discuss last week's church shoot. Again, bring images!

Thursday: We have models, come prepared to shoot, and BRING IMAGES!!!

See you this week!

2 comments:

  1. So wait, now it's white? Awesome! Maybe you should really mix it up and title the posts something other than "IMG_42948327827466462-Edit" Just a thought. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd be proud of me. And I did it all myself! I think I spent 6 minutes on it, phew... time for a beer...

    ReplyDelete