Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Here's hoping all the mom's out there had an amazing mother's day! My wife has been sick all weekend, but she had a great day relaxing in her jammies while playing with her new Dell laptop, a much needed tool replacing her 5 year old HP.

My wife is an amazing & beautiful woman that manages to maintain (for lack of a better word) a very chaotic household with a husband that has so many different jobs and responsibilities, it sometimes feels like I'm an absentee husband. She is caring and loving, and understanding that this thing I do, and most of you too, is a passion, it's in my blood. Thank you sweetheart!

Coming up this week in class:

Monday we will talk about the post ceremony pictures

Wednesday remember to bring your cameras, we will be shooting a bride and groom

Thursday we will have models, Harleys, and Pit Bulls!

See you all soon

1 comment: