Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Something to Believe In"

A week ago on my Facebook page I posted a video of Bret Michaels performing "Something to Believe In". The video used to be embeddable, but that functionality has been removed. It's a great song with a poignant message, but it never mentions anything to actually believe in, it's more about the search. So here's my list:
My daughter's "Proud Face", the sound of my son's laugh, the twinkle in
my wife's eyes, the power of photography, the small of a woman's back,
Apple products, dreams, goals, http://fadedandblurred.com/, that I
still haven't hit my peak, http://lifehacker.com/, the words "I'm
sorry", the Yardhouse, Newcastle beer, Dr. Pepper, the Coke at
McDonald's, wasabi, my children's future, my wife's shoulders, Christmas Eve, Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours", Plavix, the smell of wet concrete, fresh cut
grass, the Arboretum, Dodger Stadium on opening day, the Seahawk's
chances this year, the laughter when Beth, Laurie, and Sue are together,
my friend Tommy, spay & neuter, Star Wars, Kevin Smith, , Rolling Rock, the Thin Man series, my 40's, Metallica, the ability of a great song to transport you right back to a particular time or event in your life, the power of passion, and the list goes on. 

What are some of yours?

 If anyone from Thursday nights class is interested in the softboxes used in the video, here they are:

Westcott Apollo 28"

Westcott Apollo 50" 

Westcott 60" umbrella

 Coming up this week in school:  

Monday: "What do you give the client?"

Wednesday: Photographing the bride and groom. Please bring images of Craig on cd!

Thursday: We need models

No comments:

Post a Comment