Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

What's up for the weekend?

Just a quickie post to see what everyone is up to for the weekend? I'm hoping to see some of you at the Planes of Fame Paul Bowen seminar on Saturday. Here is a map to the location:
View Larger Map

Just finished reading David Ziser's Captured by the Light. An excellent resource full of information for shooting and lighting a wedding, even if the images feel a little dated. Next up for me is Martin Evening's book on Lightroom 3.

Just heard that David duChemin's new book, Vision and Voice, has been released and is starting to ship from Amazon. I am really looking forward to this one, should be a great read.

Just thought I'd throw in an image taken from our Faded & Blurred Hollywood photo walk. Something you'd only see there. Speaking of photo walks, our next walk is on the 24th, for Scott Kelby's 3rd annual World Wide Photo Walk. Are you joining us? Are you participating in another walk? If so, where are you going? It looks like there is already over 1000 walks, and almost 26,000 photographers participating!

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely signed up for the 24th, and so is the boy. Can't wait! With the recent heat, I'm SO glad we're doing it in the late afternoon. :) I had wanted to bring my dad to that Planes of Fame event, but it doesn't look likely. But I'll be heading to this car show on Sunday that my friend will have a booth at for his t-shirt line, so hoping to get some fun shots there! http://www.mooneyes.com/sto/nooz/mooneyes-summer-2010/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ya,ll doing in my ne k of the woods?

    ReplyDelete