Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lightroom Tutorial Before & After

In this 3rd installment, watch as I fumble around, my computer inexplicably slows down, I grab the wrong after image, and I have several seconds of dead air. Do you like train wrecks?

Come on, would you have it any other way?

In this Lightroom tutorial, I take you completely through the editing of an image, from start to finish, as we touch on a lot of the major adjustment tools in Lightroom. The develop pallette, adjustment brush, gradient tool, vignette, the spot removal tool (which for the life of me, I couldn't remember the name of!) and a preview of the sharpening mask.


Lightroom Tutorial Before & After from Frank Wisneski on Vimeo.



As always, if there is something specific you would like to see in Lightroom, let me know in the comments.

1 comment: