Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

A day of change

Lot's of changes going on recently, and I thought I would let you know about a few of them. Many of you already know that today is my last day teaching at Tri-Community. Will I be back? I don't know, but I do know that it will be quite a while before I would consider it. The demands on my time have taken their toll, and my family, and my own photography need me more. If you get the chance, please stop by tonight and say "see you soon".

As a few of you already know, mostly by keen observation, I have also left Faded & Blurred. My participation there, and ability to contribute new content have not been to a level that I could consider myself a partner. With all of my other obligations taking precedent, it wasn't fair to Jeffery and Nikki, so I have opted out. I will now just be a participant, and plan to continue joining in on the photo walks. Better step up your game too, because if they have a contest, I will be eligible to win... ;-)

Now with that being said, and with all of these other constraints being lifted, I feel better. I'm smiling. I'm happy. My family and daughter are good. And I am turning this little spot right here around. I will need something to do every Monday Wednesday, and Thursday night, so expect to see a lot more, right here. As witnessed last week, I plan on producing more Lightroom tutorials (another one will go up this week), links to photography related articles and tutorials, and showcasing my work.

If you have some specific Lightroom questions you want answered, please let me know below. As always, If I don't know, I will go find out.

And don't forget tomorrow night (11/2/10), the Dia de los Muertos event at Live Oak Mortuary in Monrovia. Many of us will be there at 7 pm.

Stay tuned...

And please enjoy this, I sure did:

4 comments:

  1. Frank you are choosing to do, being brave enough to do what so many of us don't do until it is too late. So many of us continue to do things that we love, even though it might not be in our best interest to continue doing it anymore at that same level...soon we find ourselves burned out to the point of no return or even worse, in our own medical crisis. So, I admire the fact that you have figured it out before that point...something I could definitely learn from. Once again, you teach me something important...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank,
    All the best to you. Hope to see you around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll see you there tomorrow night Frank. I'm planning on going to Monrovia since I was unable to make the Hollywood Forever event. See you there my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever you need to do to put your family first, by all means. Especially when they're still little and cute and like spending time with you! :)

    ReplyDelete