Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Amanda



Hey everyone!

I had a great time shooting at Encanto Park yesterday, and I hope you all did too. As always, I expect images from all of you, as do our models. But for those of you that shot Amanda, I'm gonna be breathing down your necks for them. Her father is my best friend, and I have known him since I was 17. And Amanda just turned 17, I have known her all her life, so I expect (as always) images on a cd, as the subject matter means a lot to me.

How beautiful was the weather yesterday? Kinda sad to see so many left early, you missed the "sweet" light, and last night it was perfect...

Also, last semester, many of you shot Jedi with light sabers. It was recently brought to my attention that not many images were turned in. Please see if you can gather up some images and bring them in to me.

1 comment: