Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

A new B&W from an old image


RachelBeachWeb
Originally uploaded by fwisneski

Hey everyone,

I came across a B&W image that I really liked by one of our Tri/F&B members, JoJo. After some prying, she finally gave me her secret... ;-)

I shot this picture of Rachel 2 years ago, but started messing with it using JoJo's method which requires the Nik Color FX plug in, or Niks Silver EFX, and I really like the way it came out. And yes, I did this in Photoshop...

Coming up this week in class:

Monday: So, what's in store for you on the wedding day?

Wednesday: Paperwork and contracts

Thursday: We will be shooting. This will be our last shooting class for this semester. Start prepping you favorite images for show & tell and pot luck on the 18th!


Sunday: We have 1 couple (Bride and Groom) and if anyone knows anyone else that wants to shoot, let me know. This will be our last shooting class for this semester. Start prepping you favorite images for show & tell and pot luck on the 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment